Our ERP Services Drive Successful ERP Projects!
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is a corporate management solution for enterprises that allows the integration of all aspects of enterprise management activities into a single system, including Planning, Purchasing, Inventory, Accounting, HR & Payroll, etc.
Maganti IT renders end-to-end ERP consultancy to organization, irrespective of brands. Whether implementing a Tier I ERP system such as SAP, Oracle or Microsoft Dynamics, or a Tier II solution like Epicor, Infor or JD Edwards, our team of ERP experts ensures that your organization reaps the most return possible from your new capabilities.
In the entire process, particular attention is paid to the audit role, which determines ERP feasibility to adapt business dynamics, cost factors and compliance test.We help both private and public sector organizations plan and manage their ERP implementation projects to realize increased benefits and minimize disruption and delays associated with the deployment of enterprise software.
The consultancy of ERP is rendered in 5 broad areas.
- Selection of vendor (Including mapping of business process functionality with the Vendor software and Risk Analysis)
- Pre-implementation approach
- Operational audit
- Post Implementation Audit and control
- Measuring range compatibility and ROI.
Our Specialties include.
- Implement ERP software on time and on-budget.
- Incorporate measurable operational and business process improvements into your ERP initiative.
- Deep and broad industry experience in a number of verticals, including manufacturing, distribution, life sciences, electronics.
- Team-based approach ensures that you have multiple sets of eyes and experiences focused on your project.
- ERP success that has more to do with business process improvement and organizational change management rather than just with the software.