CodeIgniter is a powerful PHP framework with a very small footprint, built for developers who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications.
CodeIgniter Main Features:
- Framework with a small footprint
- CodeIgniter encourages MVC, but does not force it on you.
- CodeIgniter consistently outperforms most of its competitors.
- We take security seriously, with built-in protection against CSRF and XSS attacks.
- Simple solutions over complexity
- Run a variety of PHP versions and configurations
The CodeIgniter User Guide comes with the download. It contains an introduction, tutorial, a number of "how to" guides, and then reference documentation for the components that make up the framework.
Much of the CodeIgniter configuration is done by convention, for instance putting models in a "models" folder. There are still a number of configuration options available, through scripts in the "config" folder.
Symfony is a PHP web application framework and a set of reusable PHP components/libraries.
Symfony is a set of PHP Components, a Web Application framework, a Philosophy, and a Community — all working together in harmony.
Well, you can make this happen with Symfony Framework. It basically simplifies the work of developers and allows them to create web applications without monotonous and extensive coding. Below are the advantages of symfony:
- Fast and Easy Development
- Comfort and Convenience
- User-Friendly and Flexibility
- Symfony offers Full stack,Brick by brick,Micro Framework customization
- Easy to Use and Test
Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web framework, for building high-end web applications using its significant and graceful syntaxes.
Tt includes various characteristics of technologies like ASP.NET MVC, CodeIgniter, Ruby on Rails and lot more
Effective features of Laravel
- Routing controllers
- Modularity and Testability
- Configuration management
- Authentication and authorization of users
- Provides template engine
- Building schemas
- E-mail features
- ORM (Object Relational Mapper) features
Zend Framework is a collection of professional 60+ PHP packages. It can be used to develop web applications and services using PHP 5.6+, and provides 100% object-oriented code using a broad spectrum of language features.
Zend Framework 3 depends on PHP 5.6+ and is optimized for PHP 7.
Zend Framework provides to users a support of the Model View Controller (MVC) in combination with Front Controller solution.
Zend Framework's most commonly used components, including Zend_Controller, Zend_Layout, Zend_Config, Zend_Db, Zend_Db_Table, Zend_Registry